2009年4月26日星期日

【 MY 】



This is me ..... china's FEiHU here

This my first pure english blog, and why i apply my 9th blog in this web becuase my 3e2 guys,

i know ,, my english is lousy and suCk so sometimes if u— guys discover my writing got a lot mistake and fouls . just do not laugh too loud in frond of me and it;s better to help me improve.. this my second reason for apply this blog.

Tmr is Mid-year exam english .today i spent more time to revise the composition format and how to write a good summary . just now i ate the korean's bibimbap....too.... my stomach felt not so well

Yeah.. at last i want say a thing seriously. i like friendly and gently people , i love my country,i love my family, i love my friends , i love 3e2 , i love my life , i love the people around me and make friends with them,,,,,....... but..one thing i want u all know that......please do not come to trouble me purposely and show me a stupid emotion face ,,cause i do not like that ,of couse i will also do not do the stupid fu*king things to u first, i think the other will also understant why....pealse really do not do that even just try a bit . i do not want back to original Feihu.. i like myself... my right now self,,, do not let me back, thank,.

Come on !!! LET US REPECT EACH OTHER,,, haha!! respect!! i like this word ,...eh.. and i will try my bst to protect the things i love .. and please do not rob FEihu"s things... the things u want .. whatever who are you.. just tell feihu.. feihu not so selfish and he will try to share with u.Beacuse he is very generous.. just do not rob his things or steal his anythings and do not force feihu do something,, feihu will do not the things you hate. and feihu also never scared the things happen on him ,, feihu has a lot courage..!!! and a lot friends,, Hehe


i am a person who always lose my temper ... but thank u... my dear friends can always tolerantand forgive my bad temper .....

i want more and more people who can understand me,... i will be very happy/


thank u .. my dear brothers .. who ever have always helped me.. still now

Arh Poh < Arh Wei < Nt < Seargoon nicholes < Jianlan < .....................

and my dear seargoon garden school friends .......................................................

you all!!! 3e2 and original 2 e2 ( althought i retire to many year)

thank you all.!!!

没有评论:

发表评论