2009年5月11日星期一

NO TITLE


3 days for free
no mood to play outside
even no mood do my favourite things that ...........
a lot friends call me out,, but i refuse all and stay at home only///.. for this i need say sorry to you all,, ==|||
do not want go pub ,,, do not want go KTV ,,, do not want go cinema ,,, do not want see any girls ,,,
mid-year exam have finished half way and stll have a lot important subjest need revis but still did not do anythings about atudy
tmr A math!!! hope i can be pass( for me))
uddam just now call me ,, and stll nothing i can remeber about what we talked because i always do not know what i am doing something looking somethings and thinking somethings
do not know why i always be very careless about my life...even anythings around me or even effect me already but i stil careless.. do not know this is good or not
''the world is my ... when i am gone .. the world will gone yet'' this is what i'm thinking about
acutally i still do not familiar with this blog
do not know why ... how come this web blog is very trouble and suck
really do not like this one,,,, can not see any comment can not see information about other readers
do not know how to stick up the photo and background music
and this format of the blog also make me vomit

yeah.. continue talking about my suck life..!!!
these days just do gym grazyly.. make my body always in a nevers condation and sweating alot...
cook by myself and drinking a lot tiger and some hell wine that make my head very painful during the night about 3 to 4 o'clock .. still like this feeling

H1N1 have appeared the first confired case in China

tomor will rain or not?

tmr is the first anniversary of the sichuan earthquake mourn for my coutry people

decide to abstain drinking any alcohol next week

make a got revise for my last week

tomor bring thermometer to the suck swine influenza

do not trouble in this last month

do not go night pub in this week

use my computer lesser

continue control my temper

没有评论:

发表评论